We are looking for a UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for delivering thoughtful UI/UX designs for new and existing products. Candidates should have a solid understanding of functional and visual design principles. Furthermore the designer should be able to analyze client needs, user needs and business requirements and act as a bridge between clients, users, and development teams while always advocating for usability!
Our UI/UX designers are involved in every step, from gathering requirements, ideating solutions, getting feedback from dev and clients to prototyping the UI and testing it.
- Understand our clients' customers and users and assist as their advocate when making design proposals.
- Generate design concepts, participate in design discussions and critiques, and collaborative sessions with teams and stakeholders.
- Prototype design flows and interactions with low-fidelity prototypes and clickable prototypes using tools such as Figma and Adobe XD etc.
- Deliver detailed wireframes and user flows to agile development teams and refines as needed.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations, and respond appropriately to feedback.
- Assist in planning user research and testing, and incorporate learning back into designs.
- Contribute to a collaborative culture in maintaining openness to new or different ideas, seeking out and incorporating input from other team members.
Skills and Job Requirements
- Understanding of user interface design processes and methodology across variety of devices.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- Research skills: Ability to make design decisions based on research and assist TL/PM in conducting one.
- Ability to reason through situations
- Be knowledgeable about design thinking techniques.
- Ability to generate design solutions, evaluate them based on usability heuristics.
- Ability to express yourself clearly and confidently
- Proficiency with UX tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Creative Suite), as well as any other UX tools needed to get the job done.
- Contributed to the launch of at least one web or mobile application.
- Ability to take criticism and quickly apply feedback to designs